- Need help or guidance in dealing with a Federal Agency?
- Are you a Native American needing assistance with Tribal Issues or Tribal Court Matters?
- Are you a Tribe needing assistance with help and guidance with respect to matters of tribal sovereignty and economic development?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place. We will help you with your claim or matter by defending your rights before the federal agencies listed below, as well as, help with all Native American matters & issues that are impacting today and for generations yet to come.
ZVENIA & ASSOCIATES is a law firm guided by Benjamin Zvenia, Dr PH, JD. Principals and associates are members of the Federal Circuit Bar Association, FBA, Bar Association of DC, NBA, NNABA, NIBA, OIBA, Bar Association of DC and are admitted in CFR Courts & Tribunals + Tribal Court Systems. The firm was also originally guided by the Hon. Norbert Johnson a valued tribal court judge who totally retired at the end of 2014.
Firm Specialities include:
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Matters including OWCP, EEOICPA.
- Claims before to NLRB, MSPB, EEOC, OSHA, MSHA, etc.
- Defense Base Act Claims.
- Armed Services Board of Contractors Appeals.
- Our firm also specializes in Native American matters & issues before the Tribal Court Systems including Criminal, Civil, and ICWA.
- Strengthening Tribal Sovereignty, (for example) Law and Order Code revisions and consultations with Local/State Government.
- Assisting with Economic Development projects including Tribal and Individual SBA 8a Certification matters.
- Tribal Workers’ Compensation matters (ie., Tribal 1st, etc.).
- Alternative & Allied Healthcare issues.
- Social Security Administration claims.
- Trademark & Copyright Issues.
- Numerous other federal agency matters (call us for more information).
- Our firm also provides help with Alternative Dispute Resolution issues.
NEVADA LAW DISCLAIMER All Nevada State legal matters are referred out; our lawyers & advocates are not licensed to practice Nevada State law. Please call to see if we can be of assistance. We handle (or assist with) Federal Agency matters in virtually all jurisdictions.